Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Secret Post By the Father of Asher

HA HA HA I logged in and am now writing a post.  I don't do this very often but I felt like I should today.  So its been a while since Stephanie has posted so I will do the update.  Well the family had Halloween come up and Steph is Mrs. Craft mom and made an awesome costume for Asher.  He was Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
Steph and I were wondering what we were going to be so we went shopping.  Yeah the pictures explain themselves. Asher even got in on trying on costumes.


Yeah Don't tell Steph I put these on here.

I finally settled on being PSY who sings the song Gangnam Style!

 We also went and got pumpkins and carved them.  (this blog post is more turning into a photo plop)








That was Halloween.  As you can see we carved Elmo for Asher.  The other designs came out of a book that we got with our carving tools.

The following 2 pictures is when Asher and I went to the Weber State Football game.  The picture below got onto the scoreboard as we were fans of the game.  That is right, I am teaching Asher how to be famous or at least get onto Jumbo trons / Billboards.  He got so tired at the game that he just fell asleep.  

 NEW TRICKS!!!!  Asher puts his head on the ground and looks through his legs and waves at us and says, "HI".  It's a whole new world.  I also like just putting things on my kid...aka ski goggles and my U of U beanie.


So this picture was really cool.  We got Asher to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem.  At first he didn't want to but he then realized that everyone else was so he kept it there.  What a stud.

Well I have given my photo Plop and some fun stuff.  I hope that you all like that I (Kendon) will get on here every once in a while and leave some awesome stuff on here.  I love Steph so much and my family.  I don't know where I would be without them.  Ok enough of this sappy stuff...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment