Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm sorry.

So I realize it's been like a month since I've blogged.  I'm sorry! Life has gotten crazy, it always does this time of year. It didn't help that I didn't have my phone for a week, I felt lost and had nothing to take pictures with.  Yes, we have a camera but let's be real here.  The pictures never get put on the computer. 

Here's a little re-cap of what went on. 


Grandma came for a visit.  We made Asher's pirate pillowcase and his pouf chair.



 
 
 
 
 
We went to the state fair with our friends Alan and Jess.  We had so much fun.  Hubby got a giant turkey leg, A loved it....so did I.  We stuffed our faces with cotton candy and funnel cakes.  A and Hubby went down the giant slide.  A wasn't quite sure of it while going down, but loved it at the end.  And thus ends my memory of that week.  We sold our phones so we could get the iPhone 5.  I just remember thinking for the rest of the week, "oh, I wish I had my phone! That would be such a cute picture."  LAME. 
 
 
Asher is OBSESSED with Gangnam Style.  If you haven't seen it, don't worry.  Our household has watched it enough for the whole state of Utah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment