Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stickers, ducks & drums


Asher got his toddler bed this week.  He loves it! He has only fallen out twice.  Before Hubby could take the whole crib apart to convert it, A was all over it.  He jumped right in! A loves going to bed, he knows that we read a bed time story, he will hold up a book and say, "boe boe".  Then we say prayers, he folds his arms and says amen at the end.  Then A crawls up into bed.  His favorite part about his bed is his pillow.  He loves that thing.  I'm so excited to start re-decorating his room.  I'm sure Hubby isn't, he blames pinterest.  I do too.    
  
 
 
 


 A found the headphones for the piano where I babysit at. He walked around all day with them on.  And of course, he had to hold the cord in his mouth.  No chewing though!
 
 
We went to the Real Game.  They always have a band play just in front of the stadium.  These guys were some kind of traditional drum group.  Probably the best group that RSL has ever had. 
 

 
 
That's A pointing at the drummers. He loved them! Fist pumping and all.
 
 
 Asher man found my camera button.  I have alot more of these on my phone :)
 
 
 
We went the Jensen Park with the Price's after Pam cooked a delicious enchilada dinner.
The ducks SWARMED us.  I think I was more afraid of the ducks than A was. He was loving it!
 
 




 

We went to In-N-Out before the game, they gave us stickers.  They are A's favorite thing now.  He loves to pull them off and stick them on his stomach or on me and hubby.


2 comments: