Saturday, August 18, 2012

Funnel cakes and shakes!

This week started out with a new bruise on Asher's little head. It was nasty lookin.
And then I locked myself out of our house.  Oh jeez. Our landlord is probably regretting putting new locks on our door. haha

 

My hubby has dropped 4 pant sizes! We went to get him a new pair of jeans at Old Navy.
I was so good, I didn't even go to the girls side.  Although, I did see a shirt.....
On our way home, hubby drove through Panda Express just because I wanted a drink.
He's the best.


I had an eye appointment on Friday.  I can see again! This is what we did after.
Asher saw those darn strollers that are $5 to rent! What a rip off. I'm glad he was content with just sitting in it.


We got a yummy shake to kill time before I had to go to work.  Asher was loving it. He loves anything sweet. 
 One of my favorite things he does right now is hum when the music is on in the car.

We went to the Davis County Fair on Friday night with the Price family. 
It was not as fun as the state fair. But we did see alot of people we knew and it was fun to catch up.  Asher was loving seeing all the animals and people.
I told Hubby that we had to get funnel cakes.  They were great. I stuffed my face.


Asher was playing with Chase while we babysat.  He loved this game. The bottom left pic is Asher in mid face plant. haha

2 comments:

  1. 4 pant sizes! Wow! What's he doing to lose weight? That Asher is just adorable! Love the pictures of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just doing a workout from my pinterest and portion control! We haven't really changed our diet at all. Just trying to keep a minimum on eating out and on processed foods.
    Thanks, your little ryker is so cute and chunky! I love it!

    ReplyDelete