Monday, August 6, 2012

Batman



We went to Dark Knight Rises after much debate between husband and I.  I liked it, and I'm glad we went.  It was fun! I surprised husband, I told him our landlord needed help out in the yard.  He went out and followed the bats to our car and he found the tickets!





Husband was so excited!


Some yummy cafe rio before the movie.  
Always have to get a vanilla coke there. YUM


Husband and I sneaking a picture in the theater.
We got the big popcorn.  It took us 3 days to eat.


Asher will wear sunglasses.  Only outside.  
If you put them on him inside, he takes them off after 3 seconds.

Our friends Greg and Pam have an awesome red car.
He commandeers it every time we go over.
He's mad that not every car is like the red car.


Asher got his 3rd big kid hair cut.


I made a cheese quesadilla on the stove.  After every bite he said MMMMMM.
He calls them crackers.


me and hubster.

Asher's fish died.  Wait, Kendon killed Asher's fish.  When we bought the fish, I recalled buying water clarifier from having a previous fish.  Kendon didn't want to buy it.  He killed the fish.  But he promised to get me Asher another one complete with a filter and a cool new fish bowl that comes with LED lights. What? Cool, I know.  (and the water clarifier) OH, and another fish...so our fish doesn't get lonely.  

2 comments:

  1. love the asking kendon on a date idea! Such a cute wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets get it correct...Steph killed the fish by not reminding me to get the water purifier...Ha ha. Steph still gets the better of the deal. New tank, filter, and fish!

    ReplyDelete