Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Time Lovin!





Asher figured out how to walk this week. He is everywhere.
He is already pretty much pro.


We went swimming on friday with Daddy and afterwards we went to Summerfest.
We got italian ice and watched all the dancers.
Asher loved watching them, til he had a weirdo meltdown about nothing.
So we went home, took a rest and......


We got my ring cleaned! Yay! This always makes me feel like it's
brand-spankin-new. I would do it everyday..but they would
probably tell me to go home.


Found this gem on my phone this morning :)


ohhh the sock bun.  It's my new go to hair-do.


New fingernail polish is almost as good as a new outfit......
almost.


Grandma got us the Lorax.  We've watched it twice.
I've fallen asleep twice.

We are loving summertime and we can't wait for the fairs!

1 comment: