Friday, September 14, 2012

Crafts

So, our life has been filled with lots of friends and gatherings lately.  I've been so tired at night that I don't want to blogs.  Lies. We've been obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.  We have seen a lot of friends and family the last two weeks but we come home, put A to bed and watch PLL.  So THAT'S why I haven't been blogging.  Lame reason, I know. I will be better and not so obsessed with PLL. 

I wanted to share some of the things I'm excited about making soon.  Let me tell you what has spurred this crafting binge.  We are getting couches that match.  Not brand new, but they are nice and I am way excited and now that I have couches that match, the rest of my house has to match. 

So where do I go to figure out how to make my house match? Pinterest, of course. 

I found this way cute pirate pillow case.  I'm going to re-do A's room in pirate loot.  I'm so excited!

I have to have cute pillows for my couches that match, right? Right.  Well, my mom and I went to Pier 1 earlier this week.  And I am drooling over their pillows.  They don't really fit in the budget but and girl can dream, right?  Right. 

I love finding little projects to do that don't cost a ton but they are cute enough to ease my crafting need for the moment.  I found this cute little idea on one of the blogs I stalk.  I'm excited. (the magnets)

And last but not least...because we can't afford to get a new table, why not paint ours?  I don't want a new table, really.  I love ours, but it's out-dated. So we are going to up-date it!  And husband promised he would help. :)  Minus the stripes...husband isn't brave enough.

I'm so excited for all the crafty-ness that's going to happen in my house and that my house is finally going to somewhat match. 

I'll update tomorrow with a picture dump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment