Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, funday!

Today I had a day off. Wait, what? I know that's what you're thinking because that's what I was thinking when I saw my schedule. A day off is rare for me. I love getting to play with Asher all day. Today consisted of dance parties, grandma Leah came for a visit and face timing daddy at work!

Asher knows that my phone plays music and he LOVES 'Sexy and I know it'. He's got good rhythm too! Kendon face timed me and Asher sat on my lap and pointed at his face and said dada dada dada. He was excited to say the least. He even gave daddy kisses through the phone.

I love my days off. Im sure Kendon does too, because those are the only days I have time to deep clean the house. But he's so good to me, 99% of Saturdays I work, I come home and the house is spotless! I'm one lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment